NEW!! Omni Spectral Correlator
The Oscor- 5000 E is now in limited supply as it is
being replaced by the GREEN and BLUE models. Please read carefully as one
or more options may not be available.
When protecting sensitive information is critical to your success, the
OSCOR provides the most automatic, reliable and cost effective capability
on the market. OSCOR is a complete eavesdropping detection package that is
portable and programmable. OSCOR is a microprocessor controlled
counter-surveillance system with a custom designed built-in spectrum
analyzer that can operate automatically storing all encountered signals in
memory for later review. Designed to detect all major types of audio and
video RF transmitters, including carrier current and infrared. OSCOR is
the only product that protects your environment 24 hours a day.
- OSCOR PC Software for enhanced spectrum analysis, storing signal and
trace databases, and spectrum comparisons including RF mapping, provides
the capability for permanent profiles of sweep environments and the
ability to generate reports and graphs.
- Automatic Threat Correlation. The patented OSCOR correlator provides
signal classification by correlating the demodulated audio of a received
signal to the ambient noises of an environment.
- Automatic Signal and Trace Scanning and Logging. Only the OSCOR
provides an automatic solution to rapidly logging and classifying all
the signals of your environment. A quick reference guide provides a
single chart that completely defines the programming process.
- Built-in automatically switched antenna array. Foldout antenna panel
automatically selects the proper antenna with no connections required.
Pre-amp provides maximum sensitivity for the proper input. No
un-reliable cable connections or mismatched antenna inputs.
- Sonic ranging and triangulation to pinpoint bug locations. Using the
Patented Threat Locating System, a bugging device can be readily found
with no destructive searches. The Triangulate and Locate option uses
sonic ranging to locate a threatening microphone.
- The OSCOR provides detailed signal analysis capabilities with a
complete built-in suite of audio demodulators and IF bandwidth
selections. The audio demodulators include FM wideband, FM narrowband,
AM wideband, AM narrowband, Sub-carrier, Single Sideband, and IF
bandwidths 250 kHz, 15 kHz, and 6 kHz.
- Built-in video monitors display images received on transmitted
signals for protection against covert video transmitters. Supported
video formats include NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. This feature is not included
in the basic unit.
- Built-in printer for hard-copy printouts. The OSCOR built-in thermal
printer provides a user with the ability to generate printouts of
important sweep data.
- Removable Program chip for ease of upgrading software. When a new
OSCOR upgrade comes out, simply contact REI to request a new program
- PC Interface and Remote Control of the OSCOR. The OSCOR PC interface
software provides the capability to create permanent database profiles
of sweep environments, generate professional reports and graphs.
OIF & OBB - Optional IF interface and Base Band:
The OIF interface provides an external RF port with output from the
10.7MH Intermediate Frequency in the OSCOR. Using the OIF port, a signal
can be fed from the OSCOR into other types of test equipment to further
analyze the signal (i.e. an external spectrum analyzer that may have
digital demodulation capabilities, an oscilloscope for further
time-domain analysis, or into an analog CRT type display.
The Base Band interface provides an additional RF port taking the signal directly out
of the demodulation circuit, with 250hKz bandwidth and can be used to
feed a signal into an oscilloscope to perform FFT analysis to look for
sub-carrier type signals (the OSCOR provides some sub-carrier
capabilities, but this function provides better capabilities).
OPC Software now included, providing the ability for enhanced spectrum
analysis including the ability to store, retrieve, analyze, and compare
signals and traces for quick detection of the most sophisticated
eavesdropping transmitters. The software also provides the capability to
remote control of an OSCOR across a network or VPN for remote monitoring
- Portable complete package of counter-surveillance test equipment.
Complete unit is the size of a large brief case and can be easily
carried on a plane, bus, or car as hand-carry luggage.
- Programmable Automatic Mode that continuously scans all bands and
silently detects eavesdropping devices. The OSCOR can be used around the
clock to monitor an environment without an operator present.
- High Sensitivity Digital Synthesized Receiver scans Radio Frequency
(10KHz to 3GHz),(3-21GHz by using the MDC-2100 down converter), carrier
current (10KHz to 5 MHz) including and infrared (850nm to 1070nm / 10KHz
to 5 MHz).
- Built-in Demodulators and Bandwidths: Demodulators include AM, FM, SSB,
Sub-carrier, and video(available as an option). IF bandwidths are
built-in and programmable and include 6Khz, 15KHz, and 250Khz.
- Antenna Array: All OSCOR input antenna's are built into the case and are
- Acoustic Correlator utilizes passive sound pattern matching to
automatically detect and classify a listening device even when the OSCOR
is running automatically (un-manned).
- Strip Chart Plotter built-in the OSCOR to provide hard-copies of
spectrum profiles, signal database information, correlation printouts,
etc.. Printer functions as WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get)
operation by printing any information that is displayed on the screen.
- Video Receive and Display Capability. Optional feature provides ability
to receive NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video formats to provide detection of
transmitted video signals including covert chip cameras that are
- Triangulation and Location System. Patented system that allows the user
to pin-point the location of an eavesdropping device without the need
for destructive and time consuming searches.
- RF Receiver Type: Quad Conversion Super Heterodyne with 3 phase locked
- RF Frequency Coverage: 10kHz-3GHz (3GHz-21GHz with optional MDC-2100)
- Tuning Resolution: 100Hz
- Sensitivity: 0.8µV typical with 15kHz Bandwidth (+15dBm MAX)
- Demodulators: AM, FM Wide, FM Narrow. FM SC, SSB/CW
- IF Bandwidth: 250kHz, 15kHz, 6kHz
- Attenuators: 0, -20dB at active whip, Discone, and VLF-MF input
- Dynamic Range: 90dB
- Subcarrier Tuning Range: 15kHz-250kHz
- Antenna Types: Balanced Loop 10kHz-500kHz (35-45kHz Narrow)
- Active Whip: 500kHz-1500MHz
- Discone: 1500MHz-3000MHz
- Infrared Detector: 10kHz-5MHz, 850-1070nM
- AC Carrier Current: 10kHz-5MHz (Balanced Across Power Line)
- 8/16 Bit Microcontroller
- 512K Static RAM Memory
- Optical Encoder: 128 Pulse/Rev with variable count ratio
- Program Key: 256K Byte ROM
- Display: 128 x 256 Segment Graphics Supertwist LCD
- Printer: 192 Dot Per Line Graphics on 2" wide thermal paper
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Voiceband Filter: 300Hz-3000Hz -18dB/Octave
- AGC Dynamic Range: 60dB
- Output Power: 3W @ 4
- Headphone Output: 0-2V rms @ 220
- Record Output: 50mV rms (with AGC) @ 500
- Remote contact: Normally Open (200mA 32V MAX)
- Balanced Auxiliary Input: 0.5V rms Nominal @ 600
- Reference Audio Input: 1mV - 1V rms @ 3.9K
- Sonic Correlator: 50Hz - 15kHz (Frequency Independent)
- Audio Alarm: 3 Level Programmable Two Tone Ringer
- Squelch: Automatic digital or manual control over full display range
- Headphones: Low acoustic leakage, output limited to 105dBA
- AC Input: 105-130/210-260VAC, 50-60Hz, 24W
- External DC Input: 12-l8VDC, 1A max
- Internal Battery: 12.6V, 2.9 Ah 3 hour operation per charge typical
- Size(HxWxD): 6.25 x 18.5 x 14.5 in (47 x 36.8 x 15.9 cm)
- Weight: 24 lb. (11 kg)
The micro cassette recorder previously included in the OSCOR
accessory tray is discontinued and is no longer included with the OSCOR.
The functionality to record received audio from a signal to an external
recording device remains, however the micro cassette recorder is no
Please ask for pricing on the availability of Upgrades and Accessories for the
OPC-5000E - OPC 5.0 PC Interface- Now included
OIF-5000 - IF Output (10.7 MHz)
LAA-1530 - Log Active Antenna (1.5-3.0 GHz)
MDC-2100 - Microwave Down Converter - As of April, 2012- NOT AVAILABLE
UPDATE: April - 2012: We have
been informed that THIS unit may be sold to USA customers. NON-LAW ENFORCEMENT customers- Please check your
jurisdictions to verify that it is a Permitted item in your Country before
ordering. End-User letter required for purchase.
All destinations: Please note: Important
Due to Federal rules and regulations pertaining to the sale
of Electronic Counter-measures equipment manufactured in the USA, when
placing your order for units such as the OSC-5000E and it's accessories, the manufacturer and
Global PI Supply must also request an end user letter from the purchaser.
Simply Copy and paste the form on your letterhead.
Once you have completed your order (below), please complete the
End-User form, copy the form to you letterhead and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, your order cannot be completed until we
have the aforementioned form in our possession.
USA customers. While units are available- $ $23,455.00- This is a
COMPLETE base unit including PC interface.
Outside of the USA customers: Please call for a Quote and
verification that it can be sold to you.
In the interest of saving time and cost, our Vendor for this unit drop
ships to our customers. They only use UPS for North American sales.
Please call (604) 318-8545 to order this product or e-mail your request and we will call you back.
Updated: April 20, 2012